Friday, April 1, 2011

Prom Dresses Below 50

the way!

Well the day has come! Joyful tension is rising! Actually, growing from the moment when I decided on this trip, and even more closely - ever since I found a blog page Miriam for information about volunteering in Jerusalem and began to consider the possibility of involvement in this initiative. And then I bought a ticket - and it there was a certainty. It was a few months ago. Paul joked that I spared enthusiasm, because I do not need to April. Enough!
hard to say that you fulfill my dream, rather meet up something not even dreamed. Month in Jerusalem! In a city that has long fascinated me, and then - during his first visit there in 2009 - I just won.

not nervous when traveling. My mother tried to convince me that for sure a little nervous. But probably not. In each If I enjoy so much that joy leaves little room for the nerves.

So I waited for this day. And that's today. I can hardly believe it really happened. Setting off for a few hours (departure from Warsaw: 15.45). With a sense that this will be my journey of life.

I started this blog. He is not for everyone, is for you who have me goodbye and who will be waiting for me. Without you this trip certainly would not be equally exhilarating. I want you to take with you.

And since my writing here so it's a little personal thing, do not intend to engage in any promotional campaign blog. You also do not ask for it. Although you are not yet committed to secrecy. If anyone wants, let us join. But I know that most travel in a group tested. So ...

the way!

Ps. Keep your fingers crossed for me when connecting flight was in Brussels to Tel Aviv (and I are only an hour)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment