Wednesday, April 20, 2011

How Do A Capillary Draw

Christmas time

Tomorrow begins the Easter Triduum. At this time I disappear from the blog and (almost?) Stop using the camera.

Christmas day I will live in the Basilica of the Holy Sepulchre, in Zion (there is the Upper Room), at the Basilica of agony (Gethsemane) on the Mount of Olives, on the Via Dolorosa and the new House Polish.

And on Easter Monday I am going to Emmaus.

That's the plan.

Everywhere I will take you with me.

Christmas breakfast with Grazyna plan. Will certainly be an egg!

And to celebrate Christmas I wish you the experience of the Resurrection embracing love of Calvary, through which our participation is the Resurrection - every day, on holidays, in perpetuity.

all of you together and each of festively tight squeeze!

0 comments:

Post a Comment