Monday, April 4, 2011

Free Dazzle Card Reader Driver

Jerusalem, here I am!

Well flew (did two aircraft take-offs in one day - what fun!). The trip passed extremely well. At the airport in Warsaw, though I tear flowed, but I tried to hold back. At the end of my makeup, and so had to withstand a modest number of hours.

In Brussels pass without any problems. After receiving your boarding pass for a flight to Tel Aviv was in Warsaw, I knew what I look for goals. I found without difficulty, because even though we had to travel a long way (this airport is probably the major), the entire route clearly marked. Lord, who checked my passport, he could speak some Polish: "days good, "" thank you "i. .." pretty kobietka "(these last words I said good-bye).

Then a few hours of flight, the mileage and other technical details could follow up on special ekranikach (thanks to I know that we flew almost 12 miles above the earth, and the temperature outside was around -70 degrees Celsius), and saw the night lights of Israel from the sea. Spellbound, sticked to the glass (both from Warsaw to Brussels and from Brussels to Tel Aviv was sitting at the window!) and wgapiałam with wide open eyes, which became tears of emotion, and a smile. I smiled too, traversing the Ben Gurion airport, with palm trees behind the great wall of glass to collect your luggage, which flew against my fears with me.

Finally trip bus to Jerusalem (I met a young American woman in it studying in Germany, which probably came as a friend) up at the Gate of Damascus fell into the welcoming arms of my Sister Miriam.

That day I went to bed around 3.00 am the local time (in Poland, the former 2.00), and I woke up around 7.00 am, to say hello to my roommate and współwolontariuszką - Mrs Grazyna (age 74), who prepared breakfast for us.

After breakfast, I began to really tame. First inside: the unpacked. Then - in the company of Miriam - Outside: I tried to grasp the topography of Jerusalem (so far with limited success).

In the evening we went to Mass together. It was in Hebrew ...

Well, this night is finally wyspałem.

You know, for the first time when Miriam hugged me, and then the evening I felt that it happened! Because - I can now admit - that I find here, it seemed so unlikely that all the time expecting something to me in the hamper. I took into account a plane crash, an important thing that stops me in Poland, or the mere delay in on the plane because of traffic jams or closing movement. Nothing like this has happened.

I really am here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment