Wednesday, April 6, 2011

How Many Calories In A Slice Of Pecan Pie

Good day, I address

live at St. Francis, next door to the Holy Land Custody and located in its territory the church of the Saviour. This gate, which leads to Custody:


To a place where my apartment is located, leads to low gate St. George:


After leaving the gate I have this view:


entrance housing (with the tiny inner courtyard) looks like this:


apartment located in a makeshift hall, hallway passing a sizeable kitchen, tiny bathroom with a low vault and two rooms. My room is as follows:


This great bed is quite soft, and I prefer to drive, but sleep is good. I lack a bit of a normal window. One thing is for, but a little strange and not providing enough light (Do not give him too much partially glazed front door.) I missed a mirror (the use of it in the room, Mr Grazyna), but I got them - very big, just I'm going to mount this new acquisition. And a little bit chilly here (here in the flats, rather there is no heating), but not very I'm freezing.

My favorite part of the interior decor is a cross, which is inserted into the contact (the back has a plug-in) is lit in blue:


in the apartment - to my joy, because I like the sounds - you can hear the bells from the church and clock tower. I do not know whether, in the night too, as I sleep, I can not hear it.

Our neighbors have two families - one Arab (Christian), the other probably from the Philippines. There is also a funny little dog (which is a rarity here, because neither the Jews nor the Muslims do not recognize the dog and there is much here for the cats, so no mouse). Unfortunately, those early risers, our neighbors and go to sleep late, and life keep very quiet. Fortunately, there is no trouble sleeping.

conditions are generally modest, but do not complain, moreover, was not expecting 5-star hotel. Besides, there is some "exotic" and have a good address - the end not everyone can afford just pomieszkać in Jerusalem. Besides, we spend in the apartment for a long time.


Well, a good experience for Lent. I remember the years before the Lenten study, undertaken in the mortification of Lent are meant to to see that even the limited resources we're still alive, because really our life depends not on what we are able to provide for herself, but of God. Under that willingly accept a temporary farewell to my Warsaw "luxury".

0 comments:

Post a Comment